Extra low pool enclosure type with a torispherical cross section made with UV-resistant polycarbonate sheet glazing that blends in with the landscape.
Important properties of Optic type pool enclosures:
- ONE OF THE LOWEST AVAILABLE POOL ENCLOSURE TYPES ON THE MARKET.
- High rigidity, reinforced aluminium profile system
- Standard color variety: plain anodized or powder coated white (RAL 9010), beige (RAL 1015), and anthracite (RAL 7016)
- 3 mm thick, dense, translucent, UV-resistant polycarbonate sheet glazing
- Front and back walls that are foldabe, or fixed, which can be rolled back along with the section
- By default, all enclosure types allow for the detachment of both end walls
- Can be built on a 14 mm flat rail track
- QUALITY ASSURANCE ACCORDING TO ISO 9001/2008 PRODUCTION STANDARD
Width: Between 3.5 and 6.0 meters
Length: Between 6.0 and 12.0 meters
Height: 0.45 – 0.70 meters, depending on width
From: £11.684-15% Save= £10.158 (exc. VAT)
Including transport and installation!