A pool enclosure with and elevated design and a torispherical cross section made with 10 mm hollow chamber UV-resistant polycarbonate glazing.
Important properties of the RELAX type pool enclosure:
- High rigidity aluminium profile system
- Standard colour variety: plain anodized or white (RAL 9010), or moss green (RAL 6005), powder coating
- 4 mm wide dense, or translucent 10 mm wide, hollow chamber UV-resistant polycarbonate glazing
- Front and back walls that are either foldable, or fixed and can be rolled along with the section.
- By default, all enclosure types allow for the detachment of both end walls.
- Can be built on a 14 mm flat rail track
- QUALITY ASSURANCE ACCORDING TO ISO 9001/2008 PRODUCTION STANDARD
Width: Between 4.0 and 11.0 meters
Length: Between 6.0 and 16.0 meters
Height: 2.2 – 2.6 meters (depending on width)
From: £13.282-15% Save= £11.550 (exc. VAT)
Including transport and installation!