Lower pool enclosure type with an elevated design and torispherical cross section, made with 10 mm air chamber and/or 4 mm UV-resistant polycarbonate glazing that blends in with the landscape.
Important properties of the THERMO type pool enclosures:
- High rigidity aluminium profile system
- Standard profile color variety: plain anodized or powder coated white (RAL 9010), beige (RAL 1015), and anthracite (RAL 7016)
- 4 mm wide dense, translucent, or 10 mm wide, hollow chamber UV-resistant polycarbonate glazing
- Front and back walls that are foldabe, or fixed, which can be rolled back along with the section
- By default, all enclosure types allow for the detachment of both end walls
- Can be built on a 14 mm flat rail track
- QUALITY ASSURANCE ACCORDING TO ISO 9001/2008 PRODUCTION STANDARD
Width: Between 3.5 and 11.0 meters
Length: Between 6.0 and 16.0 meters
Height: Between 0.8 – 1.65 meters (depending on width)
From: £9.490-15% Save= £8.250 (exc. VAT)
Including transport and installation!